jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: jcr2davex tests
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2010 13:42:52 GMT
Justin Edelson wrote:
> I'll wait a few days :)

see issue JCR-2544.
with *that* list of known issues i managed to run the
conformance test.

JCR-2037 is still open and i would like the latter to
no only run the TCK tests but also all SPI level tests
(few) and the tests defined in jcr2spi (some).

jukka, is there any chance to run the conformance test
in jcr2dav on a regular bases (hudson)? i think that
would be very helpful.

hope that helps
angela