jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: jcr2davex tests
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2010 17:42:12 GMT
Justin Edelson wrote:
> Hi Angela,
> Since DavEx supports a subset of the full JCR spec, it seemed like
> running JCRTestSuite wasn't going to work. But Jcr2SpiTestSuite seems
> like it might work.

not really... jcr2spi tests just cover things that are either
specific to that implementation or missing in the tck.

either you just pick some tests that pass or wait a couple
of days until i have the known-issues list completed... then
you should - from my point of view - be able to run the integration
test in jcr2dav.

> Thanks,
> Justin
> On 3/3/10 11:50 AM, Angela Schreiber wrote:
>> Justin Edelson wrote:
>>> I'm working on integrating DavEx with Sling (SLING-1393) and was
>>> wondering if there was an existing test suite that would validate that
>>> the servlet is configured properly. I currently have a very minimal test
>>> which creates a node via the Sling POST servlet and then reads that node
>>> with the JCR API (via DavEx).
>> do you mean something different that the jcr-test and the jcr2spi tests?
>> the first one would be covered by
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.test.JCRTestSuite
>> the latter by
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2spi.Jcr2SpiTestSuite
>> there is also a limited amount of tests that directly operation on the
>> SPI level and some specific tests for spi2davex:
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.spi2davex.TestAll
>> i'm currently trying to gather a complete list of known issues
>> with respect to the jcr-tests used in the ConformanceTest in jcr2dav,
>> that would us allow to run the integration tests on a regular,
>> automated basis in order to detect problems as early as possible.
>> hope that helps
>> angela

View raw message