jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: jcr2davex tests
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2010 16:50:50 GMT
Justin Edelson wrote:
> I'm working on integrating DavEx with Sling (SLING-1393) and was
> wondering if there was an existing test suite that would validate that
> the servlet is configured properly. I currently have a very minimal test
> which creates a node via the Sling POST servlet and then reads that node
> with the JCR API (via DavEx).

do you mean something different that the jcr-test and the jcr2spi tests?
the first one would be covered by
org.apache.jackrabbit.test.JCRTestSuite

the latter by
org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2spi.Jcr2SpiTestSuite

there is also a limited amount of tests that directly operation on the
SPI level and some specific tests for spi2davex:

org.apache.jackrabbit.spi2davex.TestAll

i'm currently trying to gather a complete list of known issues
with respect to the jcr-tests used in the ConformanceTest in jcr2dav,
that would us allow to run the integration tests on a regular,
automated basis in order to detect problems as early as possible.

hope that helps
angela