jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Edelson <justinedel...@gmail.com>
Subject jcr2davex tests
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2010 16:22:48 GMT
I'm working on integrating DavEx with Sling (SLING-1393) and was
wondering if there was an existing test suite that would validate that
the servlet is configured properly. I currently have a very minimal test
which creates a node via the Sling POST servlet and then reads that node
with the JCR API (via DavEx).

Also... Felix had originally suggested that this module should live
within the Jackrabbit project. As things currently stand (and I'd like
to test more fully to ensure this is the case), there's no dependency
upon Sling - all you need is an OSGi HttpService and the Felix
HttpService Whiteboard (which will work with any HttpService

View raw message