Ok, I shall from now on, though I will at least update you on the situation.

We are bundling jackrabbit with our application, and one of the jars in question after the upgrade (commons dbcp 1.2.1 1.2.2) was causing problems with database replication, which only happens in our production environment.

Could you point me in the right direction for a production-ready model 3 deployment model (where we can access the repository remotely)?

I'm concerned that bundling jackrabbit using either model 1 or model 2 will cause dependency issues in non-related code, and would like to have the repository independent from our code.

Thanks

Adrien

On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 11:53 PM, Thomas Müller <thomas.mueller@day.com> wrote:
Hi,

Please use the 'user' list for questions.

> the lock timeouts are occurring only with non-jcr tables during routine actions in other areas of our site, even though they have nothing to do with Jackrabbit.

It sounds like the problem is not related to Jackrabbit then.

> disabling jackrabbit solved the problem

It could be due to lower database activity. What happens if you use
two independent databases?

Regards,
Thomas