jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Foltzer <acfolt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Clojure JCR Bindings Interest Check
Date Fri, 19 Feb 2010 22:46:09 GMT
Thanks again for the input. I'll be diving deep this weekend and will
hopefully come out the other end with a working subset. Unfortunately, this
is relegated to side-project time for me, as my employer expects Java code
rather than all of these parens. I will post updates here as the project
comes along.

Cheers,
Adam Foltzer