jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: [jr3] Wrapped intelligent objects
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2010 12:44:56 GMT
On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 09:45, sorel <johann.sorel@geomatys.fr> wrote:
> Keep in mind that the only thing you can rely on from outside are the
> specification
> interfaces. If you force a application to rely directly on jackrabbit to do
> it's work then
> you misunderstand the purpose of the JCR specification.

> So here is my question : how do you get acces to object following the GeoAPI
> standard
> through the JCR specification (not jackrabbit) ? I don't see any.

Jackrabbit OCM only relies on the JCR API. There are also other JCR
OCM frameworks such as jcrom [2], which also works generically on top
of the JCR API. (And it is about being moved/merged to Jackrabbit, but
just for project management reasons [3]).

[1] http://jackrabbit.apache.org/jackrabbit-ocm.html
[2] http://code.google.com/p/jcrom/
[3] http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@jackrabbit.apache.org/msg19253.html

Regards,