jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit 3: architectural changes
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2010 16:44:07 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 4:11 PM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...] Now that we're done implementing the new features and
> changes for JCR 2.0, it's a good time to discuss what we can and
> should make to modernize the Jackrabbit architecture.

BTW, this doesn't mean that we're going to implement everything at
once. Instead, once we have better consensus on what can and should be
done on the various ideas, I'd like to build an incremental roadmap
from Jackrabbit 2.1, 2.2, ... to 3.0 over which we can implement these
improvements while still maintaining sufficient backwards
compatibility.

BR,

Jukka Zitting