jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Clojure JCR Bindings Interest Check
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2010 14:31:54 GMT

On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 3:05 PM, Adam Foltzer <acfoltzer@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've been thinking about starting a clojure-contrib-style library for the
> JCR API. When I googled around for an existing project, I found the cljcr
> project stub in Jukka's github: http://github.com/jukka/cljcr
> I'd just like to know if there's interest in this in the Jackrabbit
> community, targeting JCR 2.0. I'm relatively new to open source development,
> so I'm not sure how to actually proceed aside from just digging into the
> code. Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

I'd be happy to work with you on this. I've been playing with Clojure
a bit and having a simple Clojure layer on top of JCR (converting
RangeIterators to sequences, etc.) would be cool.

If you like we can repurpose the cljcr stub I started for this or then
start a new Git repository for that. We could also use the Jackrabbit
sandbox, but you'd need to be an Apache committer to have write access

Jukka Zitting

View raw message