jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Queries not working in Jackrabbit 2.0
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2010 09:44:28 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 10:18 AM, Jacco van Weert
<1111software@gmail.com> wrote:
> For some time I am battling with the queries in Jackrabbit v2.0.
> For some reason all my query results (QueryResult .getNodes() ) are
> resulting in a -1 size, I guess this indicates an error, otherwise it should
> be 0.

"[...] In some implementations precise information about the number of
elements may not be available. In such cases this method must return
http://www.day.com/maven/javax.jcr/javadocs/jcr-2.0/javax/jcr/RangeIterator.html#getSize()

You'll get an exception if the query execution fails for some reason.

BR,

Jukka Zitting