jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Yuriy Movchan <yuriy.movc...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem accessing JackRabbit 2.0 through DavEx on JBoss
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2010 12:48:36 GMT
Hi,

I have problem accessing JackRabbit remotely using DavEx. My simple test
application working fine with JackRabbit when I start it as StandAlone
server. But it not working with JackRabbit on Jboss. It can't load even root
node.

I deployed jackrabbit-jca-2.0.0.rar, jackrabbit-jcr-rmi-2.0.0.jar,
jackrabbit-webdav-2.0.0.war and jcr-ds.xml into Jboss using next
instruction: http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/JackrabbitOnJBoss

In debugger I find out that next line hierMgr.resolvePath(path) return null
in method

public ItemImpl getItem(Path path) of in
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.ItemManager class

As result it throw PathNotFoundException exception which prohibit node

I can reproduce it using browser too by accessing
http://localhost:8080/jackrabbit-webapp-2.0.0/server/default/jcr%3aroot/.0.j
son It return error page with code 404

On the other extreme I can open page
http://localhost:8080/server/default/jcr%3aroot/ without errors.

My another simple test client access JackRabbit though JNDI&RMI and working
fine.

How I can resolve this issue? Someone else has same problems with JackRabbit
2.0 o Jboss?

Regards,

Yuriy