jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [jr3] Synchronized sessions
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2010 20:03:22 GMT
A big -1 (I already see the deadlocks in front of me)

If we want to make sessions thread-safe, we should use proper
implementations. On the other hand, it is probably really better to
stick with the current setup of "a session is not thread-safe" and any
concurrent use of the same session is unsupported.

Regards
Felix