jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit 3: repository requirements
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2010 14:34:17 GMT
Hi,

On 10.02.2010 15:16, Alexander Klimetschek wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 23:04, Guo Du <mrduguo@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Architecture for modular design
>> * Other way to configure repository than repository.xml.
>
> See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-1438
>
>> * Get implementation/resource/service from OSGi environment
>
> There is some stuff happening wrt to LoginModules in Sling. And it
> should be done alongside JCR-1438. I added a note to the bug.

Actually I am working on such a thing in a Jackrabbit sandbox at
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/sandbox/jackrabbit2-bundle

The goal is to have a jackrabbit-core library which is also a bundle and
which supports the same extensibility as we currently have in the
Jackrabbit Server bundle over at Apache Sling.

Regards
Felix