jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Hugonnet <ehsavoi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Remoting and future of JCR-RMI
Date Wed, 23 Dec 2009 22:37:05 GMT
Hi,
I was porting an eXo JCR shell tool (http://code.google.com/p/crsh/)
to Jackrabbit and this incompatibility as driven me back to 1.6.
Jukka you mentioned  another post : <quote>
At Day we've been increasingly using the spi2dav layer, and except for
being a bit more complicated to set up (see my other post on how to
address that issue) it's already quite usable as a replacement for
JCR-RMI.</quote> I assume it is the JCR-2360 issue, am i right ?

If webdav is the way to get for remote access, could you please give
us some documentation on how to configure the client and server for
this communication ?

Emmanuel