jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit 2.0 release plan
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2009 14:14:47 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 2:14 PM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think we're ready to create the 2.0 branch and only apply bug fixes
> and other finishing touches there before the final release. More
> extensive changes should go into the branch only with a good enough
> reason why they should be included in 2.0 instead of 2.1.

I have now created the 2.0 release branch and updated Jackrabbit trunk
version to 2.1-SNAPSHOT. I also added a 2.1.0 version to Jira.

I will be tracking Jira and making sure that any commits on issues
resolved for the 2.0 release are merged to the release branch. Please
only use the 2.0 version in Jira for bug fixes or other changes that
for some reason can't wait for 2.1.

BR,

Jukka Zitting