jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit 2.0 release plan
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2009 13:14:18 GMT
Hi,

I think we're ready to create the 2.0 branch and only apply bug fixes
and other finishing touches there before the final release. More
extensive changes should go into the branch only with a good enough
reason why they should be included in 2.0 instead of 2.1.

I'll create the branch and cut a beta5 release from it later today.
The currently open blockers for 2.0 are:

  [JCR-2195] Provide possibility to import protected items using ...
  [JCR-2243] Automatic upgrade to 2.0

Once these and the other non-bugfix issues targeted for 2.0 are
resolved or postponed we can drop the beta status and do the final 2.0
release.

BR,

Jukka Zitting