jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hudson build became unstable: Jackrabbit-trunk » Jackrabbit Core #947
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2009 15:41:51 GMT
Hi,

On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 4:23 PM, Apache Hudson Server
<hudson@hudson.zones.apache.org> wrote:
> See <http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Jackrabbit-trunk/org.apache.jackrabbit$jackrabbit-core/947/changes>

Hmm, that's another IndexingQueueTest.testQueue failure. It occurs
occasionally also on our CI server at Day but I've never seen it on my
desktop.

Looking at the build history of the Day CI server it seems like this
may be somehow related to the upgrade to Tika 0.5 and the slower type
detection speed (fixed in the upcoming 0.6 release). It could be that
some of the test data is not getting indexed in time for the test case
to see the results. I'll look deeper into this.

BR,

Jukka Zitting