jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Updating the Jackrabbit code history in Ohloh
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2009 11:31:06 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 6:01 PM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
> This change may well affect the Ohloh contributor list of Jackrabbit,
> and you may need to reclaim your contributions once Ohloh has
> processed the new history. I'll send an update once I know what the
> exact effect of this is.

The code history based on the Git mirror is now available on Ohloh.
This moves the start date of the covered history back to 2004.

The side-effect of this change is that your current contribution
records are no longer up to date. To fix this, follow these steps:

1. Go to your Ohloh profile page at https://www.ohloh.net/accounts/<account>
2. Click "EDIT" on the "Apache Jackrabbit" entry in the "Experience" section
3. Click "DELETE" to remove the old entry
4. Go to the Jackrabbit contributors page at
https://www.ohloh.net/p/jackrabbit/contributors
5. Click on your name in the list of contributors
6. Click the "I am this person" button
7. Fill in the contribution record with any extra details you want to add

If you don't already use Ohloh to track your Jackrabbit contributions
but want to now do so, you can start directly at step 4.

BR,

Jukka Zitting