jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Updating the Jackrabbit code history in Ohloh
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2009 17:01:00 GMT
Hi,

The current Ohloh code analysis for Jackrabbit [1] stops in 2006 when
we moved the codebase out from the Incubator. The reason for this is
that Ohloh is unable to follow the code history beyond the svn move
from .../incubator/jackrabbit/trunk to .../jackrabbit/trunk.

This unfortunately hides quite a bit of the older work that's gone
into the codebase, so I'm in the process of replacing the Jackrabbit
svn URL in Ohloh with a pointer to the Jackrabbit git mirror at
http://git.apache.org/. The git mirror contains the code history all
the way to September 2004 when Jackrabbit entered incubation.

This change may well affect the Ohloh contributor list of Jackrabbit,
and you may need to reclaim your contributions once Ohloh has
processed the new history. I'll send an update once I know what the
exact effect of this is.

[1] https://www.ohloh.net/p/jackrabbit/analyses/latest

BR,

Jukka Zitting