Hi guys,

I have implemented a customer access manager class that extends the abstract implementation as provided in the simple example. I have added some code to isGranted(ItemId, int) method that validates the path against my permission system. When I query for multiple items the permission system works fine as the path given for each item is correctly provided, however if a single node is accessed directly by its absolute path the path given to access manager is partial and therefore the validation fails. For example if node is accessed by absolute path: /customer/documents/how_to_use_the_printer the path provided to access managed is: /customer/documents.

Is there are reason for this? and basically how to make it work properly?

Thanks for your help,
ivarsv