jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Martijn Hendriks <mhnd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Jackrabbit Wiki] Update of "ManuallyCreatingDatabaseTables" by ThomasMueller
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2009 10:49:21 GMT
Thomas, thanks for adding this information to the wiki. It has been on
my todo list for a while but I never got to it.

Best regards,
Martijn

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 11:33 AM, Apache Wiki <wikidiffs@apache.org> wrote:
> Dear Wiki user,
>
> You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jackrabbit Wiki" for change notification.
>
> The "ManuallyCreatingDatabaseTables" page has been changed by ThomasMueller.
> http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/ManuallyCreatingDatabaseTables

> New page:
> = Manually Creating Database Tables =
>
> Jackrabbit will try to create the required tables automatically when using database persistence
(database persistence manager, database data store, database file system). If configured database
user doesn't have enough access rights, this will fail. In that case, the tables must be created
manually.

> The scripts to create the required tables are:
>
>  * [[http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/jackrabbit/trunk/jackrabbit-core/src/main/resources/org/apache/jackrabbit/core/persistence/bundle/|SQL
scripts for bundle persistence managers]]
>  * [[http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/jackrabbit/trunk/jackrabbit-core/src/main/resources/org/apache/jackrabbit/core/data/db/|SQL
scripts for the database data store]]
>  * [[http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/jackrabbit/trunk/jackrabbit-core/src/main/resources/org/apache/jackrabbit/core/fs/db/|SQL
scripts for database file systems]]
>  * [[http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/jackrabbit/trunk/jackrabbit-core/src/main/resources/org/apache/jackrabbit/core/journal/|SQL
scripts for the cluster journal]]

> Jackrabbit will still try to detect if the tables need to be created. This may not work
depending on the access rights of the database user. To disable this check, add the following
parameter to the repository.xml and workspace.xml configuration files, in the sections persistence
managers, database data store, database file system, and cluster: