jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Müller <thomas.muel...@day.com>
Subject Re: Sling's use of Jackrabbit
Date Mon, 30 Nov 2009 09:59:11 GMT
Hi,

> It's worth to move some of the internal API to jackrabbit-api
> for other bundle to provide different implementation. Tt could well
> documented and better for third party to extend the jackrabbit.

I would do that only if there is an actual need for it. Do you have
another implementation? Persistence manager, data store, or journal?
If yes, would it be enough to just move the persistence manager
interface, or do we need to do something else (for example does your
implementation extend the abstract bundle persistence manager)?

Regards,
Thomas