jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Paco Avila <monk...@gmail.com>
Subject detect a failed text extraction?
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2009 19:53:45 GMT
There is any way to detect a failed text extraction ? I know, I can
see the log but the failure it not associated to a file or path.

Some times when I upload a document (word, pdf, etc.) to my DMS build
on Jackrabbit, it is not indexed. Office documents seems to be
specially problematic due to its propietary format. And the problem is
 that I don't know which document had problems it their text
extraction, specially if use extractorPoolSize > 1.

I have posted this question in the user list, but I think it is
interesting talking about how it can be achieved.
--
Paco Avila
OpenKM