jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Akins <angryg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pain Trying FirstHop application
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2009 01:11:31 GMT
Thanks for clearing that up.

I'll try not to ask anymore stupid questions until I read more of the
documentation.

Just to state what I'm hoping for, before I get too far down the wrong
path, I'm working on an application for storing and associating a lot
of different data (movies linked to pictures, text linked to movies,
powerpoint presentations linked to audio, etc..)

It seems obvious to me, that using JCR for a content repository is the
right way to go; but I'm not sure past that.  Am I in the right place?