jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit 2.0 release plan
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2009 09:18:08 GMT
Hi,

I wanted to do a 2.0-beta2 release two weeks ago at ApacheCon, but
even though I already cut the release candidate I never had time to
run the release vote. Now I'd like to get back on track by cutting
2.0-beta3.

We're getting closer to 2.0 final, but there still are blocker issues
to resolve:

  [JCR-2195] Provide possibility to import protected items using ...
  [JCR-2243] Automatic upgrade to 2.0
  [JCR-2331] Configurable DefaultPolicy replacing Initialization within ...

There are also a number of other issues tagged for 2.0. I'll start
looking through them to see which ones to keep and which ones to
postpone to 2.1.

BR,

Jukka Zitting