jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit OCM after 1.6 status and source?
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2009 15:19:00 GMT
Hi,

On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 12:11 PM, Aleksei Lukin <lukin@stu.cn.ua> wrote:
> Jukka, please, update web site.

You're patches will be much appreciated. :-)

Seriously, we only have limited amounts of time and effort to spend,
so instead of asking others to do things for you, the best way to get
something done is to contribute it yourself.

I absolutely agree that the web site and our documentation in general
needs quite a bit of more work. If anyone is interested in helping us
out with this, I'd love to assist where needed. The wiki is the
easiest way to get started as you can just start editing it. I'm also
eager to accept suggestions for improvements to the official web site.

BR,

Jukka Zitting