jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Aleksei Lukin <lu...@stu.cn.ua>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit OCM after 1.6 status and source?
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2009 10:11:18 GMT
Hi!

 Marcel, thank you for this link. Thought it is not iformative at all but I finally found
OCM trunk using intuition only. :)
SVN repository ULR for OCM now :  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/commons/ocm/
 As usual with Jackrabbit project, web site and documentation is owful an year behind
of real state of development. Nothing on Wiki, nothing on web site. Someone who wants to use
jackrabbit components must diig in the
dark matter to find not only documentation but even sources. :)

Jukka, please, update web site. The situation is the same as 3 years ago when I started to
develop with Jackrabbit. Such state creates
high entry barrier, completeli artificial, for possible users. May be it is policy to have
such barrier? I don't think so.

--
SY, Alex Lukin
RIPE NIC HDL: LEXA1-RIPE