jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Sedding <julian.sedd...@day.com>
Subject Re: JCR 2.0 draft html version
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2009 16:32:00 GMT
Hi David

Looks pretty good to me. Some minor issues/suggestions:

* The footer is rendered at the top on the start page (intentionally?)
* It would be nice if all references (e.g. see §3.7.1.2 Supertypes) were links.
* In section "8.6.1.3 Root Declaring Node Type" some method signatures
are linked to the API docs. This is good, but links point to the
jsr-170 API.
* In the right hand navigation element, "JCR v2.0: TOC" should be a
link to the start page.
* The lists in section "1.6 Acknowledgements" could do with some
formatting (2-3 cols?)

Regards
Julian