jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@day.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit 2.0 beta1
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2009 11:25:42 GMT
On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 16:13, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Jackrabbit 2.0-beta1.
> least three +1 Jackrabbit PMC votes are cast.

+1 Release this package as Apache Jackrabbit 2.0-beta1

- signature OK
- checksums OK
- licence, notice, header, readme and release-notes files OK (but see
also below)
- mvn install OK (windows xp, java 6)

note on readme and release-notes: both mention that the release is
based on a pre-release version of the JCR 2.0 API. I think that's not
the case anymore, right? at least the jackrabbit-parent pom now
references the official 2.0 jar file.

regards
 marcel