jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Patricio Echag├╝e <patric...@gmail.com>
Subject property jndi.name not taken into account for jndi look up at RepositoryAccessServlet.getRepositoryByJNDI(). Possible bug?
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2009 18:30:57 GMT
Hi All, I made webdav ran by connecting with the repository via JNDI.
But, trying to move all my parameters from my web.xml to my
bootstrap.properties, I saw the following.

Jackrabbit -webapp-1.6.0

in bootstrap.properties there is a prop named: jndi.name

in RepositoryAccessServlet.getRepositoryByJNDI()  line: 194
   ...... in the line 206 we have: Repository r = (Repository)
ctx.lookup(repositoryName);

The thing here is that jndi.name prop is NEVER used to do the look up.

Am I wrong or here being  that we are inside the method
getRepositoryByJNDI() the right code should read the jndi.name ?

i.e.: Repository r = (Repository) ctx.lookup(
config.getJndiConfig().getJndiName() );

Thanks

--
Patricio.-