jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Luca Tagliani <l.tagli...@cbt.it>
Subject Nodetype management
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2009 16:14:50 GMT

Hi all,
  I'm trying to use the Nodetype management functionality present in
Jackrabbit version 1.6.
I have the following results:

- it is possible to register a new nodeType
- it is possible to add a new property or a new childNode to an already
existent nodeType
- it is NOT possible to unregister a nodeType, even if there isn't any node
of that type
- it is NOT possible to remove a property from a nodeType even if there
isn't any node of that type with that property filled.

Quickly browsing the trunk code (2.0-beta) I've found no clue if it is the
same in the new version.

I'm asking confirmation to this behaviour and if in the upcoming 2.0 release
this would be possible...

BR
Luca Tagliani