jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Luca Tagliani <l.tagli...@cbt.it>
Subject Problem importing node with binary property in a repository configured with datastore
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2009 09:26:40 GMT

Hi all,
  I'm using the importXML method of workspace to import some node containing
binary properties.
The nodes are imported correctly an I can see the value of the binary data
property, but the binary data goes to the db (persistenceManager) an not to
the datastore as I expected.
If I create on the repository a new node of the same type, the binary data
go to the datastore, so I assume my configuration is correct.

Is it a bug or I misunderstand something in the import mechanism?

BR

Luca Tagliani