jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From ogg <oli.ga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JCROM and Jackrabbit OCM
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2009 12:04:59 GMT

Hi people,
Sorry for the late reply, have been in Africa far from internet connection
the last few weeks...

Thanks for the kind words on JCROM. I am very interested in bringing JCROM
to Jackrabbit, to bring a better structure to the project, and hopefully get
more people involved in moving it forward.

I'm going through the current reported issues, after which I will prepare a
new release.

Please let me know how I can help in the process of moving JCROM to Apache.

Regards,
Olafur Gauti Gudmundsson