jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Bouiaw <bou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JCROM and Jackrabbit OCM
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2009 21:12:51 GMT

Hi guys,

I have used a lot both JCR OCM solution in my Igenko project. It was
initally based on Jackrabbit OCM, et switch to JCROM.

With respect to Christophe Lombart work, JCROM is a far far far more
simpler, powerful, well design solution for JCR mapping. It outperform
Jackrabbit OCM in all domains, so switching to integrate JCROM codebase as
the new Jackrabbit OCM solution would be a key point for Jackrabbit 2.0
success.

Regards,
Bouiaw