Hi.

I for one have not used OCM. It seems to complicated and I feel that I loose control. No offence intendend :-) As for JCROM, I really like it. Have used it for some time, but have had doubt since it has not been very well maintained. It is simple and lightweight - just as I like it. Will be happy to contribute to further development of JCROM or a mix between the two.

Regards,
Sten Roger Sandvik