Hi.

I also has used Jcrom for a while. Not any fancy stuff, but plain basic mapping. It has problems, but I like the simplicity of the framework. Could even be simpler than it is right now. Have done some minor modifications that suites the project I used it on. I would really like to see this project be a part of Jackrabbit. Would also contribute some effort into fixing bugs and/or features.

Regards,
Sten Roger Sandvik