jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Improve indexing performance wrt Aggregates
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2009 08:38:26 GMT
Hi,

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 10:29, Ard Schrijvers <a.schrijvers@onehippo.com> wrote:
> See [1].

thanks.

> I am only not sure about the affected and fix versions. What
> do you think?

enhancements don't need an affected version IMO and fix version can be
set later when the issue is closed, unless you want to indicate that a
issue should block a release. in that case you set the fix version to
the given yet unreleased version.

> Should I implement it in the trunk, and then see whether
> or not we should backport it to other branches?

I think it is a good practice to first implement a new feature or
enhancement in trunk and then backport it when there is a need.

regards
 marcel