jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Ana.R...@sdc.ro
Subject problem configurating index jackrabbit
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2009 10:49:20 GMT
Hello,

i need a little help

i'm just a junior developer and right now i have to work with jackrabbit..
i have a little problem with configuration of indexing, and i read
something about it on wiki and read some comments, but i can't find a
solution.
i've configured a repository with my own types of node with namespace
"th", and when i try to index some nodes my indexing-configuration are
ignored! i don't know why (i try to play with default nodes and it realy
work, but with my custom nodes no).

this is my indexing-configuration:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE configuration SYSTEM "
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/dtd/indexing-configuration-1.0.dtd">
<configuration xmlns:jcr="http://www.jcp.org/jcr/1.0"
             xmlns:th="http://www.sdc.ro/thoth/1.0"
           xmlns:nt="http://www.jcp.org/jcr/nt/1.0" >

 <index-rule nodeType="th:hierarchyNode" boost="2.0">
    <property>jcr:description</property>
    <property>jcr:author</property>
    <property>jcr:lastModify</property>
    <property>jcr:created</property>
  </index-rule>

  <index-rule nodeType="th:resource" boost="4.0">
    <property>jcr:description</property>
    <property>jcr:filename</property>
    <property>jcr:extension</property>
    <property>jcr:encoding</property>
    <property>jcr:mimeType</property>
    <property>jcr:data</property>
    <property>jcr:lastModified</property>
  </index-rule>

  <index-rule nodeType="th:metadata" boost="2.0">
    <property>jcr:metadataType</property>
    <property>jcr:metadataValue</property>
    <property>jcr:metadataLabel</property>
  </index-rule>

  <index-rule nodeType="th:fileDocument" boost="2.0">
    <property>jcr:docType</property>
    <property>jcr:docTypeDesc</property>
  </index-rule>

  <index-rule nodeType="th:plainDocument" boost="2.0">
  </index-rule>

</configuration>

as it can be seen the plainDocument is not configured to be indexed , but
when i run a search i can find it and i even looked at the index on
filesystem and i found mark of this node beenig indexed

i hope you can help me.
lots of 10x,
ana r.