jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From KÖLL Claus <C.KO...@TIROL.GV.AT>
Subject Security Question Jackrabbit 1.6
Date Wed, 09 Sep 2009 08:27:58 GMT
Hi,

I find now time to migrate our 1.4 Environment to 1.6 :-) and there is one thing i don't know
exactly.
I thought we are backward compatible to older relaeses but the AccessManager Interface introdces
new Methods that i have now to implement.

The older methods are deprecated but thy will be still called from internal code. The new
one will also be called,
and for me it looks a little bit specification mixed. With the old Methods it was more ItemId
based than the new one where the Path
will be checked.

Maybe Angela gives me a hint to the best way i have to go ..

thanks
claus