jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Sten Roger Sandvik <...@x3m.com>
Subject Re: JCROM and Jackrabbit OCM
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2009 13:19:26 GMT
Hi.

I also has used Jcrom for a while. Not any fancy stuff, but plain basic
mapping. It has problems, but I like the simplicity of the framework. Could
even be simpler than it is right now. Have done some minor modifications
that suites the project I used it on. I would really like to see this
project be a part of Jackrabbit. Would also contribute some effort into
fixing bugs and/or features.

Regards,
Sten Roger Sandvik