jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Radu Ana-Maria <radu.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem configurating index jackrabbit
Date Mon, 07 Sep 2009 17:16:08 GMT
"also note that the index will pick the first rule that matches. does
th:plainDocument inherit from any of the node types in the preceding
index-rules? if that's the case, then it will never be used because
the preceding rule will be picked instead."
yes this is the case ..
so if i switch the definition between
<index-rule nodeType="th:hierarchyNode" boost="2.0"> (the inherited node)
and plaindocument it will not be indexed..?

10x for the quick reply!
ana