jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JCROM and Jackrabbit OCM
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2009 13:29:38 GMT
Hi,

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 9:12 PM, Jason Thrasher <jason@coachthrasher.com> wrote:
> What's the status of JCROM -> Jackrabbit idea, and OCM in Jackrabbit in
> general?  It's not clear from reading the website, or the lists.

There seems to be general interest to bringing JCROM to Jackrabbit,
and so far I see nobody objecting to the idea.

To move forward on this, we need IP clearance [1] on JCROM and a
Jackrabbit VOTE on accepting the codebase. I'm happy to support the
process for all the parts that require an ASF officer, but it would be
great if we had volunteers for things like filling in the IP clearance
template [2].

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/index.html
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/ip-clearance-template.html

BR,