jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit 2.0 release plan
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2009 13:33:33 GMT

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 11:01 AM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
> I haven't yet looked in detail at all the open feature issues we have,
> but it would be really cool if we could have Jackrabbit 2.0 released
> by the ApacheCon US in early November. That would give us essentially
> one month time for any remaining work in trunk. Improvements that
> don't make it to svn by that time can be postponed to 2.1.

I talked with Angela who would rather not set a fixed release date
before the security code has settled down to something we are
comfortable with for the entire 2.x cycle. It's a good point, so I'm
inclined to wait until the security code has stabilized. I'll keep you
posted on any updates to this.


Jukka Zitting

View raw message