jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit 2.0-alpha10
Date Mon, 07 Sep 2009 13:06:08 GMT
Hi,

On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 11:51 AM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Jackrabbit
> 2.0-alpha10. The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a
> majority of at least three +1 Jackrabbit PMC votes are cast.

This vote failed to reach the required three +1 PMC votes, and the
release is thus cancelled. The tally is:

    +1 Jukka Zitting
    -1 Marcel Reutegger
    +0 S├ębastien Launay

Thanks for the reviews!

> PS. Note that I ran into some query test failures (see JCR-2295) often
> while preparing this release.

This seemed to be a more widespread issue so it's probably good that
we sort it out before releasing more 2.0 alphas.

BR,

Jukka Zitting