jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From sorel <johann.so...@geomatys.fr>
Subject Re: JCR test suite, how to use it ?
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2009 13:08:08 GMT
Hi again,

I found out a piece of Javadoc explaining a part of what I'm trying to
do in the RepositoryStub class :
/**
     * Creates and/or returns the configured <code>RepositryStub</code>
     * implementation.
     * <p>
     * The property file is located in the following sequence:
     * <ol>
     * <li>If the system property
<code>-Djavax.jcr.tck.properties</code> is
     * set, then the accroding file is used as configuration.</li>
     * <li>If the system property
<code>-Djavax.jcr.tck.properties</code> is
     * not set, then the TCK tries to load the file
<code>repositoryStubImpl.properties</code>
     * as a resource from the ClassLoader of this
     * </ol>
     * The properties are then overlayed with the the key / values from
     * <code>configuration</code> map.
     *
     * @param configuration a <code>Map</code> of additional
configuration entries.
     * @return a <code>RepositoryStub</code> implementation.
     * @throws RepositoryStubException
     */

Problem is I have no idea what must be inside this file nor how to start
testing.
For the moment I have an implementation of RepositryStub and a test case
extending JCRtestcase but that's all.

thanks for any details, samples or link about this.