jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From sorel <johann.so...@geomatys.fr>
Subject JCR test suite, how to use it ?
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2009 08:00:29 GMT
Hello,

I have made a simple implementation of a JCR repository using JackRabbit
JCR commun module.
Now I would like to test if my implementation is correct with the
JackRabbit JCR test suite, however
I haven't found how to configure the tests to use my repository.

A quick explication would be really helpfull. :)

johann sorel

Claus Köll (JIRA) a écrit :
>      [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-769?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

> Claus Köll updated JCR-769:
> ---------------------------

>> Unable to login with two different Credentials to same workspace in one Transaction
>> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>>                 Key: JCR-769
>>             Project: Jackrabbit Content Repository
>>          Issue Type: Bug
>>          Components: jackrabbit-core
>>    Affects Versions: 1.2.1
>>         Environment: Websphere 5.1.1 J2C Adapter
>>            Reporter: Claus Köll
>>            Assignee: Claus Köll
>>         Attachments: JCR769.patch, stacktrace.txt
>>

>> I'm using the Jackrabbit 1.2.1 JCA adapter and trying to access in a SessionBean-Method
with Container Transaction a Workspace with 2 different Credentials.
>> The Method takes about 400ms to finish but no commit on TransactionContextr occurs
(Debugging ..) only the prepare was called 2 times .