jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Sébastien Launay <sebastien.lau...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: Branch and backports management
Date Wed, 09 Sep 2009 13:36:53 GMT
Le 09/09/2009 13:48, Jukka Zitting a écrit :
> Hi,
>

> I notice you started merging changes back to the 1.x and 1.6 branches. Thanks!
>
> Feel free to delete the 1.x branch to avoid the extra work. As you
> said, we can recreate the branch from 1.6 later if needed.
>
> BR,
>
> Jukka Zitting

I was not confident to delete this branch as my first commit ;).
But, it's done now.
After analyzing svn:mergeinfo property i have a doubt because
older branches (1.5, 1.4, ...) still have mergeinfo from 1.x branch
but not from forked branches (1.6, 1.5, ...) and i don't know if
this a problem.

--
Sébastien Launay