jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Christophe Lombart <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JCROM and Jackrabbit OCM
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2009 20:23:46 GMT

Concerning Jackrabbit OCM,I am (unfortunately) the only committer for
the project.
For the moment, I have no time to work on it. That's the reason why
the code didn't change for a long time.

Maybe I'm wrong but I think it is almost the same for JCROM.  In a
such situation, it should be nice to know :
Who are using OCM or JCROM in the Jackrabbit community ?
Who want to contribute to OCM or JCROM  (this is certainly the most
important question ) ?
Will we plan to keep both projects ?

2009/9/29 Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com>:
> Hi,
> On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 9:12 PM, Jason Thrasher <jason@coachthrasher.com> wrote:
>> What's the status of JCROM -> Jackrabbit idea, and OCM in Jackrabbit in
>> general?  It's not clear from reading the website, or the lists.
> There seems to be general interest to bringing JCROM to Jackrabbit,
> and so far I see nobody objecting to the idea.
> To move forward on this, we need IP clearance [1] on JCROM and a
> Jackrabbit VOTE on accepting the codebase. I'm happy to support the
> process for all the parts that require an ASF officer, but it would be
> great if we had volunteers for things like filling in the IP clearance
> template [2].
> [1] http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/index.html
> [2] http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/ip-clearance-template.html
> BR,