jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From AmirRaminfar <finda...@gmail.com>
Subject javax.jcr.version.VersionException: Unable to select appropariate version
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2009 20:14:27 GMT

I have read almost every documentation out there on how to use version
correctly. I am trying to restore to an old version and then back to the
most recent version. but this seems to break. Here is what I am trying to do
in abstract:

create node call test
checkout test
create child node under test called abc0

repeat with abc1, abc2....

then I restore to version 1.2 which should only have abc0 and abc1 as
children. it all works fine. But when I try to go back to version 1.10 i get
the following exception:

javax.jcr.version.VersionException: Unable to select appropariate version
for {}abc2 using DateVersionSelector(.....)

Has anybody ran in to this problem. Any help would appreciated. I can share
code. the only reason i didn't paste code is because I had a lot of other
code that works around nodes so I didn't want to split that.