jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "arcassis@gmail.com" <arcas...@gmail.com>
Subject Custom Security Problem, Urgent
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2009 11:43:31 GMT
Can anyone help me with a custom security implementation.
What I want to do:
 - set on a Jackrabbit node AccessControlEntries grouped in a
AccessControlList.
 - the principal name used in the AccessControlEntries comes from an
external application, so it doesn't have to be a Jackrabbit user. Is this
possible or I'll have to add users to Jackrabbit repository also to be able
to set ACLs on a node ?

Problems that I'm dealing right now:
 I have configured Workspace Security with DefaultSecurityManager,
DefaultAccessManager and DefaultLoginModule.
 How can I login a valid user, an user that will be reconized by the
DefaultLoginModule and will be authorized to read or read/write the default
repository.

best regards,
Dan Damian